Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Note Regarding Daily Gamer IQ Answer Postings

Just want to keep you, the readers, informed about my daily answer key postings. I had come across some weirdness a couple of times where I got the exact same questions as previous days for the Xbox Gamer IQ Trivia Challenge. I have figured out exactly when the questions are updated (at least for my time zone). Precisely at 9AM Pacific Standard Time (PST) the questions are switched out with a new set of questions for the day. I have checked the questions at 8:59AM and they were the same as the previous day. As soon as it hit 9:00AM and I refreshed, BAM, new set of questions. The reason I mention this is new postings won't show up until sometime after 9AM PST. I was attempting to post answers earlier which led to me receiving the same questions from the previous day.

Also, if anytime you notice that my questions aren't accurate or are just wrong, please post a comment to let me know! I don't want to be giving out incorrect information. Well that's all I have to say tonight. Have a great night, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment